To submit an application for your client:
- Get a Quote – Please ensure that you have reviewed the Uninsurable Impairments before requesting a quote. The signed Acknowledgement Page from the Acceptional Life quote illustration must be submitted along with every completed application. We will not consider an application without this.
- Complete an Application Form – The application form is a fillable PDF document. You may either print it out and complete it by hand, or fill it out on line, print it and have your client sign it before submitting.
- Complete a Financial Questionnaire where appropriate: For personal coverage applications of $1,000,000 or more, complete the Financial Questionnaire – Personal Income/Net Worth. For ALL business related coverage applications, complete the Business Financial Questionnaire.
- Complete any other forms or questionnaires indicated as required in the quote illustration.
- Scan and email the Application, signed Acknowledgement Page (and/or any other required questionnaires) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure immediate processing. Originals are not required. Please keep them for your records. If you cannot scan the documents, please fax or send a copy via Canada Post or courier to:
- Hunter McCorquodale
- 145 Wellington Street W
- Suite 1200
- Toronto, ON
- M5J 1H8
- Fax: (416) 322-6846
- Include a copy of your current license and E&O insurance certificate with the application if you are not contracted with us. We will initiate contracting upon receipt of your first application.
- We will not underwrite concurrently with another insurer. Please do not submit an Acceptional Life application unless/until the original application is declined.
- If a previous application has been declined within the last three (3) months, Hunter McCorquodale will obtain any available evidence from the declining insurer in order to expedite processing.
- If there is no previous decline, DO NOT order any medical evidence. All requirements will be obtained by Hunter McCorquodale. We will advise you what requirements are being arranged after the initial underwriting review. Follow this link to view the Acceptional Life Age and Amount Underwriting Requirements.
- Do NOT collect a premium with the application. There is no temporary insurance when applying for Acceptional Life.
For monthly premium payments through Pre-Authorized Debit (“PAD”), submit a void cheque along with the completed application.
If the application is approved, the first payment may be made by one of the following methods:
- Cheque to be obtained at delivery of the policy, or
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD).
Acceptional Life® is a trade-mark of Co-operators Life Insurance Company and is used under licence.